Navigation
ssurfer
ssurfer - Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-01 01:29:35
Edited: 2020-11-01 01:30:13

On 2020-10-28 22:57:51 mervhughes said:
I have been blackmailed by a working girl for two months and am at the end of my tether. I haven't booked her for some time and then she started asking for money and I blocked her. She contacted me on another number and said she has hacked my Facebook and sent me a screenshot of all my friends. Pay up or she would send a package to my friends. I blocked her again and got a message from a woman I have known for 40 years saying what is this filth she received from the girl, an Indian WG I know as Saadiyah. My friend said she would not tell my wife if I promised to look after Saadiyah financially. I unblocked Saadiyah who said pay R3000 by 9pm or she would send the package to 20 more of my FB friends. And she hasn't stopped. She claims to know my address and wife's number and used that to make me continue paying. My wife is elderly and recovering from a stroke. I paid because I was terrified that if this evil bitch contacted her it would destroy her. It would break her emotionally and psychologically. I can't have that happen. I don't give a shit about myself. She has offered me several deals to end it and give me the phone with all the evidence on it, and reneged every time.
I said I didn't believe she had video of us in action. She said didn't I remember the teddy in the room. She had a camera in the Teddy. She said she wasn't a call girl for five minutes before she took steps to cover her arse. Anyone being blackmailed by this girl?
I have paid a lot of money and am now financially broken. I was going to lay charges but didn't because of the deals I was coerced into. I have every message she has ever sent in the past two months plus all the deposit slips for accounts which are not in her name. I don't even know her surname.
Tomorrow I am going to lay charges because this is destroying my health.
Has anyone else been blackmailed by a WG and what have you done?
I went to the police 6 weeks ago with a statement I wanted them to endorse because and was told I was the second guy they had seen in a week. I didn't lay charges because I didn't want detectives knocking on my door and my wife finding out
But I have reached my financial limit and will lay charges tomorrow. I have a lot of info the cops can use to find out her name and track her phone ... if they decide to. If my wife finds out, so be it. I have paid this bitch thousands to buy her silence and not send her package to my FB friends of come to my house or call my wife. Of course that could be lies but I was too scared to take a chance.
Two WG friends tell me blackmail by WGs is common. They say esa is offering some kind of support. Is this true.
I would appreciate any advice. Please PM me because my nerves are shot. This woman seems ruthless and I have to stop her somehow.
Thanks
Merv



The first mistake you made was to go and pay an escort for sex and cheating on your wife. The second mistake you made was to pay this woman when she started to blackmail you. After paying her thousands and thousands of rands, you only do now, what you should have done in the first place. She still wins. Chances of ever catching these people is almost zero.
Ke_Malose
Ke_Malose - Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Apr 2013
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-01 01:35:10

On 2020-11-01 01:29:35 ssurfer said:
On 2020-10-28 22:57:51 mervhughes said: I have been blackmailed by a working girl for two months and am at the end of my tether. I haven't booked her for some time and then she started asking for money and I blocked her. She contacted me on another number and said she has hacked my Facebook and sent me a screenshot of all my friends. Pay up or she would send a package to my friends. I blocked her again and got a message from a woman I have known for 40 years saying what is this filth she received from the girl, an Indian WG I know as Saadiyah. My friend said she would not tell my wife if I promised to look after Saadiyah financially. I unblocked Saadiyah who said pay R3000 by 9pm or she would send the package to 20 more of my FB friends. And she hasn't stopped. She claims to know my address and wife's number and used that to make me continue paying. My wife is elderly and recovering from a stroke. I paid because I was terrified that if this evil bitch contacted her it would destroy her. It would break her emotionally and psychologically. I can't have that happen. I don't give a shit about myself. She has offered me several deals to end it and give me the phone with all the evidence on it, and reneged every time.
I said I didn't believe she had video of us in action. She said didn't I remember the teddy in the room. She had a camera in the Teddy. She said she wasn't a call girl for five minutes before she took steps to cover her arse. Anyone being blackmailed by this girl?
I have paid a lot of money and am now financially broken. I was going to lay charges but didn't because of the deals I was coerced into. I have every message she has ever sent in the past two months plus all the deposit slips for accounts which are not in her name. I don't even know her surname.
Tomorrow I am going to lay charges because this is destroying my health.
Has anyone else been blackmailed by a WG and what have you done?
I went to the police 6 weeks ago with a statement I wanted them to endorse because and was told I was the second guy they had seen in a week. I didn't lay charges because I didn't want detectives knocking on my door and my wife finding out
But I have reached my financial limit and will lay charges tomorrow. I have a lot of info the cops can use to find out her name and track her phone ... if they decide to. If my wife finds out, so be it. I have paid this bitch thousands to buy her silence and not send her package to my FB friends of come to my house or call my wife. Of course that could be lies but I was too scared to take a chance.
Two WG friends tell me blackmail by WGs is common. They say esa is offering some kind of support. Is this true.
I would appreciate any advice. Please PM me because my nerves are shot. This woman seems ruthless and I have to stop her somehow.
Thanks
Merv


The first mistake you made was to go and pay an escort for sex and cheating on your wife. The second mistake you made was to pay this woman when she started to blackmail you. After paying her thousands and thousands of rands, you only do now, what you should have done in the first place. She still wins. Chances of ever catching these people is almost zero.



Mostly we are unaware of something's we do/make.
Yes we make faults , but still that doesn't justify what was done to the bloke , is it you saying that karma was served?
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 303
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 20:59:38

Thanks to everyone for the advice and those who PM'd me. I have found some help from the good people of the Purple World and hopefully this nightmare will soon to over. The past two months have been tortuous, worse in a way than losing two of my children to drugs.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Sep 2012
Posts to Date: 1673
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-03 09:50:32

Trace the number she uses on TrueCaller and maybe some more apps that may exist.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Re: Blackmail/extortion by WG
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 1833
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-03 10:08:45

Mervyn.....This whole ordeal was/ is fucked up. Glad its going better and you're seeing your way forward. If only ONE good thing comes from this.........learn from this and don't repeat the mistakes. If anybody can do that ONE thing we would all be ok most of the time.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.