Navigation
Serena
Serena - Doubles Partner
Doubles Partner
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-27 16:04:39

Hey Purple world,..

I need a sexy naughty doubles partner. Female doubles partner to be clear..


Any suggestions from the Punters and any of the gorgeous ladies out there that might be interested.

Let me know your thoughts, suggestions and parties that would want to play.

Lots of naughty love,

Serena
Laura
Laura - Re: Doubles Partner
Re: Doubles Partner
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-27 17:09:43

I got a vote for myself...
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Doubles Partner
Re: Doubles Partner
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 3178
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 17:27:18

Hmm Would be a sexy combo.
PetersParty
PetersParty - Re: Doubles Partner
Re: Doubles Partner
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 23:10:37
Edited: 2020-10-27 23:11:44

Please drop me a PM to discuss babe or drop me a whatsapp

As I have to agree with Mr Jackribbet. This could possibly be a very explosive combo

I would love to book both of you for a naughty double. Yummy
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Doubles Partner
Re: Doubles Partner
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-28 02:31:43

Same! Please pm me about this
Laura
Laura - Re: Doubles Partner
Re: Doubles Partner
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 335
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-28 17:42:45

On 2020-10-27 16:04:39 Serena said:
Hey Purple world,..

I need a sexy naughty doubles partner. Female doubles partner to be clear..


Any suggestions from the Punters and any of the gorgeous ladies out there that might be interested.

Let me know your thoughts, suggestions and parties that would want to play.

Lots of naughty love,

Serena



Thanks for the inbox will give you a call later tonight...

Xxx
LAURA
Serena
Serena - Re: Doubles Partner
Re: Doubles Partner
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 81
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-29 00:22:47

I am waiting for you babe, I am sure there are a lot of Punters out there that are waiting in interception too.

Cant wait

Xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.