Navigation
Tina
Tina - Tales from Tina's diary
Tales from Tina's diary
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2020
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 13:19:18

Im going to call him Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt at his best like in the movie Troy. Damn the man was Fiiiine!I even felt my vagina comment. He walked in and I saw him flex his muscles. I swear my voice disappeared. Sharply dressed smelling of a musky cologne.This is the day im giving cake for free. I remember nothing about the conversation to the bedroom, i didnt notice the box...The only words I heard that brought me back to earth was when he said " I hope you ok, with the strap on". Apparently he had asked about pegging a few weeks back and now he was here for it. I dont have a problem with pegging but this is not a guy you want to peg, u wanna do other things if u feel me...

So i control my very disappointed emotions and I put on the strapon. its ok until we get to the part where he starts shouting 'harder'. i didnt know thrusting was so hard... anyway i put in more energy.'harder, ' he yells again...like im already going close to full force how much more energy can i put in. Anyway i did him good, left my whole back on fire. I had to take a whole day to do massages and yoga. and with that you will never hear me say Harder again. its hard work!!

And Brad Pitt i have a blue balls ha!
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Tales from Tina's diary
Re: Tales from Tina's diary
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 13:39:36

eish my sister, I feel your pain .... any experience when one guy booked you just to wank looking at you?
Lucky Jumper
Lucky Jumper - Re: Tales from Tina's diary
Re: Tales from Tina's diary
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 13:39:47

Thanks for sharing the smile :)
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Tales from Tina's diary
Re: Tales from Tina's diary
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2992
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 14:55:38

Hehehe.. really enjoyed reading that. ;)
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Tales from Tina's diary
Re: Tales from Tina's diary
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 15:46:12

Absolutely classic!! Talk about a reversal of roles ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.