Navigation
Couplefun
Couplefun - Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 16:37:33

Hey ladies

I'm looking for a bisexual girl to spend an hour with my bf and I. I am bisexual and love to play with women and I really want myself and another girl to go down on him. Looking for a girl that's willing to cum swap his cum with me. Want him to cum on our faces and we share it.. This is my fantasy and I would love to live it out.

I am 29 he is 30.. We are extremely clean and expect the same.

Looking for a white or Indian girl between 26 and 40. This is for Monday evening the 26th of October :)
Couplefun
Couplefun - Re: Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Re: Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 09:34:08

My post had to be approved so only came on now.. Still looking for that special lady. If anyone can offer the above please let me know :)
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Re: Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 3186
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 20:16:48

Got banned for freeloading the last time I recommended a lady.So I am very careful.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Re: Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3443
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-27 20:26:28

I see couples and I am bi unfortunately I do not allow cum swapping or cum in face or mouth. Sorry babes xxx
PetersParty
PetersParty - Re: Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Re: Looking for a bi sexual lady for my boyfriend and I
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 23:03:36

On 2020-10-27 20:16:48 JACKRIBET said:
Got banned for freeloading the last time I recommended a lady.So I am very careful.



Please PM of a lady you recommend Mr Jackribbet

Regards
PetersParty

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.