Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New lockdown
Re: New lockdown
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-26 17:16:23

On 2020-10-26 09:33:31 Lucky Jumper said:
On 2020-10-25 20:50:20 Quickshooter said:

Lucky Buggers!! I'm working right through!!


Dont forget to be grateful if you have a job left...



I am very grateful! I'm self employed. Luckily I have no one working for me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New lockdown
Re: New lockdown
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-26 17:30:24

The announcement came from the premier of KZN, who can't wipe his own ass without asking his masters for permission, so he would be the last one to make any such assumptions.

Us reasonable folks would advise against another hard lockdown, as it would decimate the remaining economy, but our leaders in their infinite perceived wisdom have another agenda.

Time will tell



Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.