Navigation
Joe
Joe - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 16:51:43

On 2020-10-24 13:25:38 Angel said:
Name and shame! You not returning only solves the problem for yourself and it will then happen to others.

According to me bait & switch is when you have a booking with a certain lady and when you get there the ladies switch on you so you not getting the real one but rather one of the colleagues.


I have to agree with Angel. Name and shame.

In my opinion "bait and switch" is like Angel says when you book a specific Advertiser and on arrival the advertiser sells you off to another person working with them.
keithg
keithg - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Basic Member
Joined:
31 May 2012
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 06:49:08

I hate it. Few weeks back I had it in Durban. Sexy profile and awesome reviews but when I got there it was a different chick. Scars and veiny tits which she didn't allow me to touch. I did post a review but the sp didn't respond.. I was there, needed the release so I just did the deed and left
Crave
Crave - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2052
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 08:18:42

I feel sorry for the ugly duckling that is used in a bait and switch
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 525
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 08:35:26

On 2020-10-25 08:18:42 Crave said:
I feel sorry for the ugly duckling that is used in a bait and switch



And you think they feel sorry for your pocket? The ugly duckling is still getting paid.
colinhart
colinhart - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 13:15:29

About two years back made an 8pm booking. Called at 6.30pm to confirm, she asked to change it to 10pm. I said no, I couldn't, let's just cancel but she said that she could still manage the 8pm booking. I then called at 7.50 when I was 10 minutes away but no answer. Arrived at the venue and called and texted a few times with no reply. Went home after waiting 30 minutes. About 2 hours later I had 3 missed calls from her and a rude message asking where I was and why I made a booking and didn't show up.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 13:41:35

On 2020-10-24 12:45:58 CreamyBalls said:
What in your opinion is considered as a bait and switch tactic?
For example : agreed on the length of time of the booking you arrive and then it changes as the SP has a client that she is entertaining and cut the booking time in half.
Example 2: Specials! Amazes me that everyday the same SP will announce a special but upon arrival nothing changes.
Or would you consider it to be a totally different provider as advertised.
Blame this post on the heat and being burned a few times.



Like others, i consider bait and switch to be the scenario where you book a SPECIFIC sp , only to arrive at the premises and have someone else passed off onto you. Even more insulting to your intelligence is when you have previously visited the sp you wanted to book.

The other scenarios you listed are also unacceptable and deceptive - possibly baiting customers but not entirely switching
colinhart
colinhart - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 15:47:39

On 2020-10-25 13:41:35 Mr Nobody said:
On 2020-10-24 12:45:58 CreamyBalls said: What in your opinion is considered as a bait and switch tactic?
For example : agreed on the length of time of the booking you arrive and then it changes as the SP has a client that she is entertaining and cut the booking time in half.
Example 2: Specials! Amazes me that everyday the same SP will announce a special but upon arrival nothing changes.
Or would you consider it to be a totally different provider as advertised.
Blame this post on the heat and being burned a few times.

Like others, i consider bait and switch to be the scenario where you book a SPECIFIC sp , only to arrive at the premises and have someone else passed off onto you. Even more insulting to your intelligence is when you have previously visited the sp you wanted to book.

The other scenarios you listed are also unacceptable and deceptive - possibly baiting customers but not entirely switching

colinhart
colinhart - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 15:50:05

I misinterpreted this, my situation was not bait and switch. I've had that years ago using a different site, so made sure to only visit ladies with several reviews after that.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Bait and Switch
Re: Bait and Switch
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 533
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 15:55:32

On 2020-10-25 13:15:29 colinhart said:
About two years back made an 8pm booking. Called at 6.30pm to confirm, she asked to change it to 10pm. I said no, I couldn't, let's just cancel but she said that she could still manage the 8pm booking. I then called at 7.50 when I was 10 minutes away but no answer. Arrived at the venue and called and texted a few times with no reply. Went home after waiting 30 minutes. About 2 hours later I had 3 missed calls from her and a rude message asking where I was and why I made a booking and didn't show up.



Lol, don't ever beg them to take your money, there's plenty out there
that need it more if they can't make it to suit your time and needs.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.