Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1655
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 11:00:47

On 2020-10-25 10:05:47 Gizara said:
Ons wag vir jou tannie Kaycee.



Lmga....wie's jou tannie..lol see you soon babes...
gunts
gunts - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2003
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 11:22:46

LOL..... tannie Kaycee.
You the Original MILF!!!! And what a tannie, not like the others!!
LOL
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 12:20:02

On 2020-10-25 11:22:46 gunts said:
LOL..... tannie Kaycee.
You the Original MILF!!!! And what a tannie, not like the others!!
LOL



Thank you my angel see you soon. Wink wink..
Kris
Kris - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 13:14:53

Hi sorry I'm here came to check it out

Would be so nice to have you here gets very lonely

Business is moving but it's hectic always alone.

Please read my reviews and get back to me
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: I'm coming home
Re: I'm coming home
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 14:17:13

Boulders is my home, can't wait to get back to my area,and my punters. Pretoria guys guess what, I'm in Pretoria elardus park again asof 9 November, having my new shoot done same day. Private apartment
For those who visited in Pretoria earlier this month, I'm at the same place again...see u soon..


Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.