Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Where too??
Where too??
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9817
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 21:03:18
Edited: 2020-10-20 21:04:12

I am so confused,I have been trying to choose where to start with amongst these 4:))

Nelspruit
Durban
Cape town
PE

Nelspruit it's going to be my first time

Durban if I am welcome to visit I can do that maybe next week,and i am not coming alone but with 2 or 3 friends.

Cape town and PE I miss you so much,but you got to give me that vavavoom.i will be coming with someone:))
Cape town I want someone willing to take me to the nudist beach:))

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.