Navigation
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 08:20:49

On 2020-10-21 07:59:47 ClitAddict said:
I would not just do it to you - I would do it with you - we would undress each other slowly and the shower together while we soap each other gently then we would hug and kiss on the bed until you climbed on top and rubbed your pussy on my cock an put it inside and I would turn you over and fuck you hard and deep and then........




Extremely exciting darling.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-21 08:38:20

"It takes two to tango" and you are extremely sexy
Carmen-lex
Carmen-lex - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 1356
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 13:12:33

I was really enjoying following this thread ....
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 14:13:46

On 2020-10-21 13:12:33 Carmen-lex said:
I was really enjoying following this thread ....





Hahahahahahaha lol Carmen how are u sweetheart.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-21 14:19:56

On 2020-10-20 16:26:53 Nikki said:
If I was in ur room right now,wat would u do to me ?



I would be giving you orgasms
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 14:23:05

Straight to the point I like !!!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7337
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 14:39:59

On 2020-10-21 13:12:33 Carmen-lex said:
I was really enjoying following this thread ....


Did you like the "slow and deep" part or the "hard and fast" part?
LOLOLOL
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 291
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 15:20:00

Bury my head between your thighs ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.