Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - HIGHLY AROUSED
HIGHLY AROUSED
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10418
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 17:28:40
Edited: 2020-10-19 17:31:10

Been a long time since my last punt. Normally I am a spur in the moment punter but this time around I have book well in advance to ensure a booking with this gorgeous lady !!!

Since the booking was confirmed I couldn't think of anything else but her .. I had a couple of bookings with her in the past .. maybe that is the reason for my arousal levels that are through the roof ;)

This is such an amazing feeling ;)

Tick tock gorgeous lady ;)
gunts
gunts - Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2003
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 17:48:19

I know the feeling JP.....
My little cryptonite is far far away but that homecomming is gonna be epic......
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1622
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 20:02:07

On 2020-10-19 17:48:19 gunts said:
I know the feeling JP.....
My little cryptonite is far far away but that homecomming is gonna be epic......



Xoxo.....
..........
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-19 22:13:08

I know the feeling all too well - eager anticipation....

There is always that "unicorn" that is either in another city or the calendars just never align, and then the booking gets confirmed and I have to just hurry up and wait.

I very fondly remember booking "she who shall not be named as she no longer has a profile" at HOE 3 weeks in advance - the wait was tormented pleasure...I was like a horny teenager for those 3 weeks.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7320
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 09:18:50

Boobsie...calm down!!!
You might just cum in your pants, and ruin the w-hole experience...LOL.

Let me know if you need the "Honey-Sucker" truck for this booking?
peterb
peterb - Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 10:02:30

Clearly found your MOJO
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Re: HIGHLY AROUSED
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10420
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 21:05:25

Peterb, my MOJO is back with a force .. all credit to Queen Liza ;)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.