On 2020-10-19 10:59:10 Ms Paige said:
A wife called me about 3 years ago... When I told her I'm selling insurance she started to scream at me and called me a whore... Yes, she already Googled my number that took her straight to my ESA profile... "how can you sleep at night when you fuck around with married men" was her question to me...
Okay... I know I should've end the call and blocked her, but instead... I told her that I see 3 to 5 men per day, so I cannot recall if I had a session with him, but I advised her to rather work on her marriage and sex life since her husband have to pay to get sex... I offered her a free lesson... to sit in for his next appointment so I could show her the ropes... Well... I didn't have to end the call after all...