On 2020-10-20 20:37:55 Bastet said:
And ESA lost a gold member
On 2020-10-20 21:49:21 ESA Forum Admin said:
Dear Bastet,
I am not sure what you base your statement on unless you personally know the individual that has been banned from the forum for freeloading, and he told you that he would not be renewing because of the ban.
Our freeloading policy is clear, and as stated many times before, no one pays for the use of this forum. It's a free service, a privilege afforded to you by the owner of this platform.
Any individual, regardless of their status will be banned from the forum should we find that such individual is freeloading. We deal with freeloading on a case to case basis.
It is clear to me that you do not understand why in most cases threads like this is started but I will explain it to you.
99.99999% of the time it's an advertiser trying to gain traction and not pay for an advert, or she gets a member to start a thread like this so other punters can ask the one who started it to share the details should he find her, so she gets business from ESA without paying for an advert.
We feel that it is unfair to our paying advertiser as it detracts from them.
Now, I'm not saying this is the case with this thread but I can not analyze every thread like this to see if the intention is to freeload or if the punter is genuinely asking where this lady is.
If profiles are no longer live the lady's privacy should be respected and if you were her friend, as most like to say, you would have had her private details and would not have to ask for her here.
Regards
ESA.
On 2020-10-20 18:36:23 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2020-10-19 17:09:59 CreamyBalls said: The posthumous award is granted to Klippie .
Unfortunately Johan4 could not be saved.
I love your name,How creamy are there???
On 2020-10-18 14:28:44 Minime V10.1 said:
FFS!!! Are you guys grade 4's? Huh?? Literally getting boners for this guys mistake??
On 2020-10-20 19:51:56 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2020-10-20 18:48:37 WillGrey said: On 2020-10-20 18:36:23
I expect it depends on how much you massage them MissB. Hehe.
But I am not so good in massage,so does this mean.i am not good for creamy good things??