Navigation
Trisha
Trisha - Available
Available
Advertiser
Joined:
15 May 2018
Posts to Date: 366
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 09:22:24

Hi babes

Sorry for being unreachable last week. I wasn't available for bookings during that time.
I'm available this week from 10am til late.



Please call me to make a booking @ only R1200 an hour and R850 for 30 minutes.

Didn't miss out, come enjoy my spoils!




Thank you.
Trisha
Trisha - Re: Available
Re: Available
Advertiser
Joined:
15 May 2018
Posts to Date: 367
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 09:38:29

Lollllllllll!

I mean don't miss out.

#teeth

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.