Navigation
Lizaan
Lizaan - Service's...
Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 08:54:16

Morning to all I will be available every day now again. My services includes a full body massage sensual or hard, I love to give oral and to recieve it aswell. I do love to kiss and cuddle and I'm very open minded, all I'm asking is to respect me xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1700
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 10:32:23

I also have 5 video's and photo's available xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 12:16:57

I also have alot of specials going for the week xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 13:46:46

Ok my new services includes,

OWO
Prostate play
Full GFE
Full body massage
Oral bothways

You can wuttsup me on
0736252994 xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 06:15:31

Morning to all, I will be available from eight until late this evening xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 09:20:35

Bump to top xoxo

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.