Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - A good HARD riding!!
A good HARD riding!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-10 18:32:02

Hello ladies of the purple world, I was smitten by the HORNY bug last night and can't take it no more.

I would like a slender lady around Sandton who can mount me and ride me senseless until SHE is fully satisfied, a lady who likes to take control and enjoys what she does. Prostate milking would be a bonus but not required.

I'm based around fourways.

Preferred ethnicity is Caucasian/Indian or asian.

PM me asap please!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A good HARD riding!!
Re: A good HARD riding!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-11 08:18:34

Bump to top
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A good HARD riding!!
Re: A good HARD riding!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-11 11:13:26

Any ladies interested?

I'm going crazy here.
Tisha
Tisha - Re: A good HARD riding!!
Re: A good HARD riding!!
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2020
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-12 06:54:15

If you come to Little Falls roodeport I will definitely satisfy you either ways you got mail
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A good HARD riding!!
Re: A good HARD riding!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-12 13:07:17

Ladies who enjoy a wet n wild ride? Ride me into the ground!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A good HARD riding!!
Re: A good HARD riding!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-13 13:04:37

Tie me down and ride me Raw!!
Sex slave Throbbing and waiting... hehe

Pm me gauteng ladies

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.