Navigation
cremesoda
cremesoda - Am I the only one...
Am I the only one...
Gold Member
Joined:
5 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 15:55:17

... who can't get out of the house or away from work to punt? It's been nearly 3 weeks since my last visit.

Just when I think I can get a gap, something comes up. Every time!
sethjames
sethjames - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 16:03:03

You aren't alone. I haven't been able to since lockdown started
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10365
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 16:10:58

Hectic at work for reasons unknown, maybe next week will be better .. I need to flippen get this balls drained ;)
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 286
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 16:13:36

On 2020-10-08 15:55:17 cremesoda said:
... who can't get out of the house or away from work to punt? It's been nearly 3 weeks since my last visit.

Just when I think I can get a gap, something comes up. Every time!



Join the club...sad state of affairs but I'm on my way to remedy that ;)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7240
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 16:22:56

On 2020-10-08 16:10:58 BOOBS53 said:
...Hectic at work for reasons unknown...


so you admit...that you don't know what the fuck you're doing...LOL
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7241
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 16:25:22

I usually travel alone to "work".
Then I get those days when the vrou tells me:
"wait, I also need to go to the office"...eish.
But I can't complain...on those alone days...I have a blast!!!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10368
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 16:26:19

On 2020-10-08 16:22:56 semensquirter said:
On 2020-10-08 16:10:58 BOOBS53 said: ...Hectic at work for reasons unknown...
so you admit...that you don't know what the fuck you're doing...LOL



LMAO, maybe I must start to work smarter .. lol
klippie
klippie - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 428
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 16:55:26

I'm finding it more difficult to leave work these days.
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 17:55:35

I'd planned today... and the s#!t happened at 7am that changed it all... what a day. Could have had some great fun instead
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Am I the only one...
Re: Am I the only one...
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 875
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 21:52:17

Thought it would be easier but getting back into the belly of the beast after five years ... sadly mistaken ...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.