Navigation
Blades
Blades - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 666
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-09 15:03:51

First, my take on homophobia is that the people who are the most homophobic are people who at one stage realised that they are bi-curious and either fight it so hard or are so scared others will notice that they put up an act.

In any case, I was curious for a long time, but scared that I would chicken out when push came to shove.
Then a couple of years ago I took the plunge and had fun with some gay guys I met. It was at the height of my sex addiction.

In any case, I enjoyed it. I don't know i I would do it again. Some days I think, yes, other days I think, no.
[email protected] - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
2 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 461
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 12:51:02

Well .... what can i say .... been bi is best of both worlds LOL

Personally ... i love play with guys when crossdressed .... love been a slut ..

would like to experience some group session ... with guys and girls
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Males and bisexuality
Re: Males and bisexuality
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-10 13:52:57

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow,everybody!

However...

Nothings rocks quite like a muthafukking cock....

So,you know,do who who gotta do.

Quick Alexa,play Missy Eliot's "Get your freak on".

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.