Enjoy a mid morning topless blow and go and a MAD price. 9.30-11.30 only. Pls mention the special as this deal is only available to forum users, ob-veee-yaasss.
Call or whatsapp 0794464988
Let's run this as an afternoon special.15.30-18.00 as well as tomorrow morning till 11.30.
This deal is topless ow,20mins,nothing more,nothing less. I do offer more at very affordable rates.
I am running this special from now till 10am. The topless b&g, ow, is NOT a permanent item on my menu. So take advantage when I offer it. I do offer owo but its not the special. My half hour and hourly rates are quite affordable too.
The easiest way to contact me is by tel call Often notification of pms are received too late.
I may need to go out today so for now I know for sure I am available till 10.
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.