Navigation
Kayla
Kayla - Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 271
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 07:39:35

Good morning guys...
TODAY ONLY!!!
Discounted rate..
I have a special today on my sessions:

My 1 hour session I provide-
Sensual, oily but firm tissue massage/body sliding.
During the massage I love to teaze with lots of touching and playing...
Oral-bj/deep throat/owo and cumshots allowed cof/cob.
Oral both ways as I love a great muff too/69.
Gfe as I love kissing and chatting with you during the session as I have a great sense of humor..
4play.
Please Note that penetration is WITH a condom always...
I do not take cim, fisting or rimming.
Anal is an xtra I offer.
Cock worshipping /milking
Prostate play.

This is all inclusive in my 1 hour session TODAY ONLY at a DISCOUNTED rate.
Don't miss out as I'm only available till 15:30.
Call/whatsapp for more details and my rate.. 08:30-15:30
Xxx
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 08:29:41

Bump to top xxx
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 09:56:44

Available again 10:30...
Don't miss out xxx
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 274
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 10:52:31

Bump to top xxx
bals
bals - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 11:01:08

Please pm me
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 275
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 11:11:27

@bals you've got mail xxx
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 12:42:42

Bump to top xxx
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7189
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 12:47:22

Fukkit Kayla...Your nipples are driving me insane!!!!
Damn you so far away!!!!
Kayla
Kayla - Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Re: Friday Discount to start weekend!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 13:03:11

@Semensquirter..... This nipples will be worth the travel... Xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.