Navigation
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Jan 2013
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 15:43:24
Edited: 2020-10-20 15:43:58

Hi Rachel

I tried contacting you, but was not successful.
I tried calling, watsapp and PM.

Please inform me what the most convenient time To call you.
Rachel
Rachel - Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Re: RACHELS BACK!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 94
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:37:50

Hi hunny I'm terribly sorry but had quite a busy day today. I usually reply to whatsapps as soon as I can throughout the day though. Maybe try again? 0740291881

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.