Navigation
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1677
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 07:13:25

Morning gents I'm available from now until 5 this afternoon. My services includes full body massage sensuel or hard, I love to give a bj and I love to recieve aswell. I'm very open minded, I just don't do rimming and fisting and all are done with protection. I also enjoy to kiss and cuddle and all I'm asking is to respect me xoxo
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: Service's...
Re: Service's...
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 1678
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 09:38:08

My video's and photo's are also still on a special xoxo

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.