Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Punters in George... Western Cape
Punters in George... Western Cape
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4651
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 19:49:44
Edited: 2020-09-28 19:50:29

Hi... how's the punting in George...
Hartenbos, Knysna, George, Plet guys available for punting???

I want to go back to my roots...
I'm thinking permanently... I'm thinking "regulars"...
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Punters in George... Western Cape
Re: Punters in George... Western Cape
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-28 20:22:00

If only it was last week, could have made a plan for a visit

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.