Navigation
Jess
Jess - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-27 16:31:37

@Cassanata

Wink wink ;)
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date: 199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 18:33:06

@Huntsman. Give that man a Bells
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-29 07:54:42

the sad lesson of life is that you treat a girl with respect, and the next guy comes along and he's banging the hell out of her.


About a year back , there was this cute petite innocent looking sp I used to see almost weekly. We eventually built a sort of friendship as she enjoyed my company and vice versa. Being as petite and fragile looking as she was, I took great care to be as gentle as possible with her. Now, being gentle is not really my thing, I enjoy being a bit rough and dominating during the act. Anyway, one day when I went to see her, she had deep gashes in her neck from someone scratching her or something of the sort, this wasnt normal scratches these were deep cuts. Her body too had bruises all over. I was concerned and inquired about the bruises and cuts. She then told me she had a rough client. I asked her why she allowed it to which she said she didn't realise it at the time and only noticed it later and she said the guy was a nice guy lol. Then I asked her if it was a first time client to which she replied it was one of her regulars and then she confessed that she us into rough sex and being thrown around - my jaw dropped. Firstly, because I couldn't beleive an innocent looking thing like her was into that stuff and secondly because I was restraining myself all this time assuming that she would not be into that sort of stuff.

Lesson learnt, dont make assumptions. You might be treating her with the utmost respect and then there is a guy banging her senseless and she is enjoying it. Moral of the story? It could be you banging her senseless too.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-29 08:08:29

I also appreciate you ladies for all the efforts you take to easy the burden on my shoulder...thanx for hosting me, finding an accommodation is not an easy thing.
Lola @ Be Sensual
Lola @ Be Sensual - Re: Some respect for the ladies
Re: Some respect for the ladies
Advertiser
Joined:
15 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 09:56:59

You haven't met this Gem as yet, so I'll be looking forward to treating you like a King when we do meet

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.