On 2020-09-25 23:46:23 Merlot said:
Building the messages up on the forum big time ....
You're certainly a busy chap on here ......
On 2020-09-26 10:07:45 BurningMan said:
But is always a nice surprice when a MG tells you, today is my turn for the big O
Who am i to deny a lady the small pleasures of life.
On 2020-09-26 10:07:45 BurningMan said:
...But is always a nice surprice when a MG tells you, today is my turn for the big O...Who am i to deny a lady the small pleasures of life...
On 2020-09-26 12:56:36 semensquirter said:
On 2020-09-26 10:07:45 BurningMan said: ...But is always a nice surprice when a MG tells you, today is my turn for the big O...Who am i to deny a lady the small pleasures of life...
It's even better when she tells you:
"Fuckkit, who am I kidding...Just put it in"
On 2020-09-26 13:01:43 Jess said:
...Sounds like you have a way with the ladies ey' wink wink*...
On 2020-09-26 09:41:56 Jess said:
I can understand this concept in a fh session, but why a mg? The reason a mg will charge for this is obvious, it's not what they wish to offer.
Best is to ask upfront before making a booking, and don't be surprised if she charges extra.
What you think or feel is fair, is irrelevant to what erotic massage entails, no offense.
I might step on some toes here, being in this industry a very long time, I have not met one mg happy to offer this without a fee attached.
Don't get me wrong, we are human, we need orgasms. Just my observation having been a mg for so long.
On 2020-09-26 13:06:17 semensquirter said:
On 2020-09-26 13:01:43 Jess said: ...Sounds like you have a way with the ladies ey' wink wink*...
Some say..."The proof of the pudding is in the eating"...
I am a glutton....LOL...
BTW...you look really sexy!...Love the legs.
On 2020-09-26 14:01:52 balasbak said:
On 2020-09-26 09:41:56 Jess said: I can understand this concept in a fh session, but why a mg? The reason a mg will charge for this is obvious, it's not what they wish to offer.
Best is to ask upfront before making a booking, and don't be surprised if she charges extra.
What you think or feel is fair, is irrelevant to what erotic massage entails, no offense.
I might step on some toes here, being in this industry a very long time, I have not met one mg happy to offer this without a fee attached.
Don't get me wrong, we are human, we need orgasms. Just my observation having been a mg for so long.
No issue paying the extra because damn some MG's are super sexy ... just saying.
On 2020-09-19 13:37:09 Mike Hope said:
Try on your next punt offer an extra R500 for every orgasm she has, she'll cum on every stroke LOL