Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: Happy birthday Ms Barbie
Re: Happy birthday Ms Barbie
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 07:51:54

Happy birthday sweetheart
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Happy birthday Ms Barbie
Re: Happy birthday Ms Barbie
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 12:35:04

On 2020-06-16 07:51:54 Meg said:
Happy birthday sweetheart




Thank you my dear,I hope you are well.love the new pictures:))
Meg
Meg - Re: Happy birthday Ms Barbie
Re: Happy birthday Ms Barbie
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 7714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-16 12:38:53
Edited: 2020-06-16 12:39:22

On 2020-06-16 12:35:04 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2020-06-16 07:51:54 Meg said: Happy birthday sweetheart


Thank you my dear,I hope you are well.love the new pictures:))



I'm all good. Just happy to be back. Thank you my girl. Eish one get rusted if you haven't worked for so long or interact with people. Feels like I was on some kind of a remote island with no one close.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.