Navigation
Skye
Skye - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 837
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 19:04:29

Whahha [QUOTE;2362908;Louise ( Miss Red)] I have been asked many many times if I am coloured.. especially one time when a certain photoshoot on another website had been done without natural light my skin looked a lot darker

I have a little thing I send immediately after a dic pic is sent that I inform them that if is not removed immediately they will be consenting to me using it as commercial material for a photo exhibition...9 out of 10 immediately delete pic and block me at the same time ;)
Whaha that is brilliant!!!!
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Don't get it??
Re: Don't get it??
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1298
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-15 09:13:24

On 2020-06-12 18:37:42 Skye said:
....And I am so pale I can't wear white lingerie. I get lost in it



As pale as a "Jik stain on white linen".

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.