Navigation
Jardin
Jardin - Good morning Gents
Good morning Gents
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-10 08:11:07

I'm still offering my remote services, I'm available today all day on WhatsApp, Skype and Telegram, 0685650475

I sell pictures and videos And I have cuffs and a dildo xxx

R20 per picture and R80 for a set of 5.

If you want custom made photos I charge R30 per picture.

R150 for a pre-recorded video 4min long some 6min long

If you want a custom made video I charge R200 @6min long for the video

Sexting R50 for 30messages including 3photos

Phone sex R80 for 5min

Video call R100 for 8mins

I take Ewallet, EFT

Jardin
0685650475

0685650475

Thank you

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.