Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Fictional writers.
Re: Fictional writers.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1354
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-10 08:21:26

On 2020-06-09 22:02:28 letjolotjolo said:
The American writer James Ellroy who wrote LA Confidential which was made into a movie and a lot of other stuff once wrote an essay entitled "Where I get my weird shit" - pretty scary - he witnessed the murder of his own mother



I love that title..... how can one like me not want that book,
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Fictional writers.
Re: Fictional writers.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1355
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-10 08:23:09

On 2020-06-10 08:13:19 Ben Layden said:
On 2020-06-09 22:02:28 letjolotjolo said: The American writer James Ellroy who wrote LA Confidential which was made into a movie and a lot of other stuff once wrote an essay entitled "Where I get my weird shit" - pretty scary - he witnessed the murder of his own mother

There ought to be a book called:
Letjolotjolo's Crudities.



Lol... I have it. :-D

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.