Navigation
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 466
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-04 19:49:28

On 2020-06-04 13:04:26 iBib said:
This stupid lockdown must be lift because I would love a one on one with you



Hi there iBib,

So damn nice to hear from you. I also just want this stupid lockdown lifted, so that I can be of service to the generous gentlemen that helped me in the lockdown period.

I miss the normal (sad face)
I miss getting ready for a client.
I miss getting the phone calls for more info.
I miss the routine.
And... The obvious... The income, to look after my family.

I never saw being a SP as a job... for me it's Pleasure with payment.



[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-05 08:53:18

m

On 2020-06-04 19:49:28 Liza said:
On 2020-06-04 13:04:26 iBib said: This stupid lockdown must be lift because I would love a one on one with you

Hi there iBib,

So damn nice to hear from you. I also just want this stupid lockdown lifted, so that I can be of service to the generous gentlemen that helped me in the lockdown period.

I miss the normal (sad face)
I miss getting ready for a client.
I miss getting the phone calls for more info.
I miss the routine.
And... The obvious... The income, to look after my family.

I never saw being a SP as a job... for me it's Pleasure with payment.



I miss the butterflies when phoning a beautiful woman as yourself to make a booking.
Liza
Liza - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 472
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-12 17:43:01

Hi there Gentlemen,

As I've said, My add is still active because I'm still promoting my photo's, naughty clips and home made porn videos. I'm currently not available for one on one appointments. So sorry!

Themes are: Sexy lingerie and School Girl Fantasy.

Regret no Sexting, calls or Video calls as I'm still with the family.

You are welcome to Whatsup me for more info.

0823481606

Love
Liza
Xoxo
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Re: Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-14 20:15:55

Consider the true kind and gentlemen who will have lots of self control and yet enjoy the wonder of you whilst strickly toeing the line- allow them when more direct encounters are resumed

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.