Navigation
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Dilemma of the week, week 23
Dilemma of the week, week 23
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 3225
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-01 17:43:42

A Gentlemen contacts the office with a problem; he said that a person edited an ESA profile and inserted images of his wife, he wanted to confirm if ESA would upload pictures to the site that was taken by the lady herself and if we allow genitalia to show in the profile pictures.

I confirmed to him that ESA does not allow any genitalia to show in the profile pictures, nor would we upload pictures that were taken by the advertiser herself the pictures are always done by our photographers.

He explained that the profile looked like an ESA profile with slight differences and the lady is taking the picture of herself naked bending over so all detail shows.

I asked if his wife advertiser on ESA and he said that she does not and never has. He then proceeded to tell me that he knows the person who did this... it's his BEST FRIEND... well ex-best friend now, and that he is going to lay a charge against him at the station and just needed to confirm that we would not upload pictures of that kind, the friend not only made this fake profile he also forwarded it to the ladies colleagues at work and she now stands a chance of losing her employment.

He asked if I could on a letterhead state that that is not one of our profiles and that his wife does not advertiser on ESA, now I cannot with certainty say that his wife does not advertiser on ESA.

I asked if I could see the edited profile that he was talking about and he sent it to me via WhatsApp. After looking at the pictures he sent, I again confirmed that it is not an ESA profile. He said thank you and, that was the last I heard of him.

Last week I received a call from a captain who claims to be investigating the matter, he wants me to make an affidavit stating that the profile is not an ESA profile and that the lady does not advertiser on ESA, because of all the scams of everyone being a "captain" these days, I have to make sure that this "captain" is in fact who he says he is and I started doing my own investigations, my findings were that he is, in fact, a captain from the station that he said he was but while I was investigating his credentials I spoke to a station commander and she told me that if he wanted an affidavit from me then he needs to provide me with a section 205 subpoena.

ESA's feeling is that she should not get involved in their domestic matters.
Skomhc
Skomhc - Re: Dilemma of the week, week 23
Re: Dilemma of the week, week 23
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-01 18:02:31

Well then, can't help wondering how his 'best friend' got hold of such explicit photos?
Maybe he was the hubby's best friend, but my hunch is he may well have been a better friend for her... or still is lol.
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Dilemma of the week, week 23
Re: Dilemma of the week, week 23
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 926
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-01 19:06:32

Who needs enemies when you have friends like that.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Dilemma of the week, week 23
Re: Dilemma of the week, week 23
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 2469
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-01 21:41:43

Keep your head down and your mouth shut

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.