Navigation
Stacey
Stacey - Mood for some sexy kinky fun anyone
Mood for some sexy kinky fun anyone
Advertiser
Joined:
25 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-31 12:09:40

Hi there...
I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or if you are interested I also offer video calls and sexting if you want to have some fun together....
I am open to any requests you may have or suggestions you have...
I want to hear all ur secret wild thoughts and share in the fun with you....
Merlot
Merlot - Re: Mood for some sexy kinky fun anyone
Re: Mood for some sexy kinky fun anyone
Gold Member
Joined:
26 Mar 2003
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-31 12:21:54

Stacey,
Its a damn pity you didn't do that for me when we talked some time ago and you agreed to a video which you subsequently did not do but sent videos you had previously made, not what i asked for?
Other punters may have had a good service from you but unfortunately not me!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.