Navigation
Alexia
Alexia - Something I'm curious about
Something I'm curious about
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 246
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-30 12:04:01

Sooo to begin I will tell you my story about getting caught as a teenager...

I was 17 and just got out the shower and sent my bf at the time some sexy pics took them in my undies and a few topless forgot to delete them and my aunt saw the chat..

She took my phone for a month

Would be interesting to know what some of you gents and ladies got caught for as a teen..
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Something I'm curious about
Re: Something I'm curious about
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6512
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-30 14:50:43

On 2020-05-30 12:04:01 Alexia said:
.. some sexy pics took them in my undies and a few topless forgot to delete them and my aunt saw the chat.....She took my phone for a month ...



A whole month?
Your aunt is a pervert...don't visit her anymore.
LOL.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something I'm curious about
Re: Something I'm curious about
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-30 15:06:37
Edited: 2020-05-30 15:07:27

Different times :)
My dad caught me with a scope magazine and 6 cane lashes later it was as if nothing happened.
Obviously the magazine went up in flames
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Something I'm curious about
Re: Something I'm curious about
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6517
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-30 15:54:21

On 2020-05-30 15:06:37 ystervark said:
...Obviously the magazine went up in flames..


Must have taken long,that fire.You know with the pages all stuck together.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Something I'm curious about
Re: Something I'm curious about
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1110
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-30 19:11:11

Ah, the good ol' Scope of back in the day. My brother caught me catching a wank on one occasion. Those 'sticky' pages built character lol.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Something I'm curious about
Re: Something I'm curious about
Gold Member
Joined:
12 May 2020
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-30 20:59:13

I was around 15, eTV on a Saturday night while visiting my uncle and he caught me and told me parents.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something I'm curious about
Re: Something I'm curious about
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-30 22:49:45

On 2020-05-30 15:54:21 semensquirter said:
On 2020-05-30 15:06:37 ystervark said: ...Obviously the magazine went up in flames..
Must have taken long,that fire.You know with the pages all stuck together.



It lit a fire in me, which i guess is still burning. So the sticky must have got stuck :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something I'm curious about
Re: Something I'm curious about
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-31 23:45:37

On 2020-05-30 20:59:13 CatEater said:
I was around 15, eTV on a Saturday night while visiting my uncle and he caught me and told me parents.



You got caught watching a lady puff a cigarette using her cat?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.