Navigation
balasbak
balasbak - Infection Rate
Infection Rate
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 640
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-24 00:11:37

Thought they were trying to flatten the curve, but heard that we are averaging between 800 - 1000 new cases per day ... I'm thinking we are going to start with the spike in the infections shortly ... stay safe ladies and gents ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Infection Rate
Re: Infection Rate
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-25 12:23:48

The infections will now become exponential.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Infection Rate
Re: Infection Rate
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-05-25 12:30:19

I believe that the peak was just moved from now till somewhere in July/Aug. To give them more time to prepare.

Which they wont.

Wasted 60 days plus additional week for the tourism and school related industries.

Winter was here before Covid 19. The Ice Age is now upon us.

Cheers
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Infection Rate
Re: Infection Rate
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 661
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 13:11:28

Agree Bruv.
I am of the opinion that if you are not diabetic, have high blood pressure or HIV+ and above 60yrs old, you have a risk of getting the virus, but INCREDIBLY SMALL risk of dying from the virus.

I did not stop driving when I saw how many people die in car accidents, nor did I stop flying or not go outside due to fear of poisonous snakes/spiders or being struck by lightning. I fail to see why the virus should be treated differently (apart from wearing a mask and sanitizing hands).

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.