On 2020-05-22 21:04:09 Raven said:
I have witnessed the police being rough with people for no reason. While exercising during the times we are allowed to. I saw a policeman scream at a lady and her boyfriend for stretching just before they started jogging. They think because they are in authority they can treat people like rubbish. Not my cup of tea.
On 2020-05-23 11:26:49 Tobago said:
On 2020-05-22 21:04:09 Raven said: I have witnessed the police being rough with people for no reason. While exercising during the times we are allowed to. I saw a policeman scream at a lady and her boyfriend for stretching just before they started jogging. They think because they are in authority they can treat people like rubbish. Not my cup of tea.
Indeed. You would think they are aware of the rules or perhaps they are and just like that power??
They are so busy worrying about cigarettes and alcohol instead of protecting the schools that are being vandalised and the poor who are in such desperate need of food. Just boggles the mind