Posted: 2020-03-22 22:20:34
The dust of the day settled on my brow. It was a hard ride. Taking on the road less travelled, more often than not takes it toll on your body, but its always worth the adventure.
With my trusty steed parked in the front of this old pub, my eyes scanned the photos on the wall next to the bar. "Wow, some pretty nice talent has come through here..." I thought instinctively.
Just then a waitress arrived at my table. "Isabelle" her name tag read. Her pale blue eyes connected with my hazel ...nuts... of course I didn't hear what she asked. "Huh? Err what sorry..." I tried to gain composure. She repeated herself "I said, nice bike you gave sir."
"Thanks, nice eyes you have Isabelle" I retorted. Somehow flirting with a beautiful girl just comes naturally. Without even blushing she hit the ball back: "Thanks for noticing, personally I think my tits aren't too bad either." Wham! What the fuck just happened?! For a moment my thoughts choked my vocal cords. The milliseconds were ticking, I need to reply... "Well talk is cheap when you're wearing a Wonderbra" She started laughing. She took my order and walked back to the bar.
As she walked away I noticed her arse and shapely toned legs underneath the skirt she was wearing. Immediately my cock sprang to life. Bulging in my pants. "Well this is going to be fucking interesting." I thought.
A few minutes later she delivered my Lite beer. "You are lucky we still had some in stock, people around here don't order it. Sorry if it tastes flat." She discouraged my choice in drink.
"Yeah, since I'm on the bike, I can't really have the good stuff. I still have a couple of kilos to do." I gave my very responsible adult answer.
She glared at my bike quickly, asif to make sure.
While pursing her lips together, arm on her hip, she said "Shame, suit yourself Mister." And again she walked back to the bar... same picture of sexiness grabbing my cock tight.
The beer was flat, cold, but flat. I think she saw my expression as I took another sip. A customer not enjoying his drink, but doesn't want to complain, since he was warned. I drank about half of the glas and then lit a cigarette. There was an ashtray in front of me, so I assumed it would be ok. Murphy's law, my lighter is suddenly out of gas. There is nothing more doochworthy than a guy trying to light a cigarette with a bum lighter. While I was still trying to evict fire from the piece of plastic, Isabelle's voice was next to me, holding a zippo to my face. "City boys..." she sighed. I just smiled and took the gracious offer.
After my cigarette was lit, she started to turn around, but quickly swung back to me. "You Mister, need some tequila!" I started to protest, bringing up my travelling situation, but she just ignored it and carried on towards the bar. She returned with ten silver tequila shots. As she put the shotstray on the table she took off her apron and laid her sexy arse in the chair next to me.
"Ten! What the fuck?!" I reacted in surprise. "Don't worry smarty pants, they're not all yours. Five are mine. My shift just ended." This is truly a roller coaster afternoon. As she explained herself, I noted her cleavage. Oh my fuck! She undid her ponytail, let her hair loose. White blond hair draping her shoulders and chest. Her luscious full lips only moments away from mine.
"Ag fuck it." Was the only response I could muster. And with that, handed the lady her first tequila and took one for myself. She suddenly had this devilish smile...
After the fourth tequila we were chatting up a storm. She actually laughed at my corny jokes. I actually think she found my dry sense of humor funny. As I was about to hand her her last tequila, she placed her hand on my thigh, and looked me straight in the eyes: "Last one Mister, then I'm out of here!" My reply wast swift and full of disappointment: "Jeez thanks, it is dark now and I'm all pissed up, unable to ride." She looked at me with the best poker face I've ever seen: "Well, if you don't want to come with me, you're welcome to stay with Hans." And she indicated to the barman polishing beer glasses while handing me my last tequila.
I was still recoiling from the bitter after-taste of the shot, when she suddenly stood up, took my helmet and jacket in one arm and with the other she pulled my hand as she started walking towards the door. "Cheers Hans!" She shouted towards the barman. He didn't reply.
My mind was racing now. "What the fuck are you doing! This stranger just picked you up. Fuck, it must be a scam!" My big head all of a sudden kicked in. "Err Isabelle, would you..." She stopped in her tracks, pushed me against a wall, an delivered a sensual naughty and oh so yummy kiss. As she broke the kiss she replied "Maybe I would..."
We walked half a block and the went upstairs to her flat. Nothing fancy, but very neat and tidy.
She put my helmet amd jacket on her kitchen counter with her purse and keys. I was still scoping her flat when she almost stormed me.
She took my face between her hands and started kissing me. Her full soft lips mating with mine. Her tongue entered my mouth, searching for its mate and finding it... Her breasts pressed hard against my body, I felt my cock struggling for space in my pants. With my hands all over her back and arse I initiated a move to the couch. Slowly while kissing, we arrived at the couch. I lowered my body and pushed her towards a seating position, with me being on top of her.
My crotch between her legs, her hands in my hair. We still kissed like long lost lovers. Her hands started to fumble at my zipper. Finding it and releasing its hold on my body. She reached in with her hand, found my hard cock waiting for her... I stood up and took off my pants and underpants. Before I could resume my position on the couch, she stopped me and moved between my legs while sitting on the couch. Her mouth opened and took my ball in. Gently she started sucking and licking it with her tongue. Oh the pleasure. Her hand stroked my cock. She then looked me in the eyes as she took my head in. Only the head part. As with my balls, she gently sucked and licked my head, still stroking my shaft. Her other hand took hold of my arse to push me closer to her. As I moved closer she moved down my shaft with her mouth, up and down, applying a generous amount of spit. The balance of movement and suction was perfect. Up and down, locking my eyes as she did it.
I took her by her shoulders, indicating she should stand up. As she stood up, I lifted her tank top over her head, kissed her neck. Her fist clenched in my hand, I think she liked it. While kissing her neck, I unclasped her bra, revealing a perfect c-cup pair. Nipples rosy red, standing up for attention... of course I had to oblige... kissing them, lightly nibbling their mini-erectus... her hand pushed my head closer towards her nipples. With that I pulled down her skirt and panty. I moved to kiss her stomach... then her hips... then her pelvic area, the whole time her hands are in my hair. She was anticipating my next move, actually implored me to go down... With me being a bit of a sadist, I stood up straight and kissed her hard. My hand behind her head, holding her firm. Our crotches pushing onto each other. I could feel she's wet... she started moaning... I pushed her to the couch, her back against the armrest, her legs apart. I went down, kissed her clit, and licked her with my tongue on the outside edges. With circle movements I made my circle smaller and smaller, my tongue like a scavenger circling its prey... feeling her juice on my tongue. Het moans now loud. "Oh fuck, mmmm"
Suddenly she pulled my head away from her pussy, towards her mouth and kissed with new vigor. In one move she rolled me over. I am now laying back on the arm rest, and she mounted me hard. "Now I am going to have my way with you!" She took my whole cock in and her face lit up. She started rocking, faster and harder. Her pelvis slamming hard into me. My cock throbbing already. A river of cum approaching fast. She then went on to grind my pelvis, quick movements. Her tits bouncing. I am clenching my release valves like never before... Then all of a sudden she fell on my chest while moving her arse fast up and down my shaft. She's breathing heavy now "Oh fuck yes yes yes!" Her hands clenched in mine, I feel her teeth almost piercing my skin on my chest. My cock can't take it anymore. I start to match her movement, givin her up movement extra thrust. On the third thrust she gets upright and arches her back, while I still thrust. I feel my load exploding inside her, my cock throbbing, balls pulling up completely. "Fuuuuuck!" She spasms on my cock, hair falling over her face as she bows towards me. She finally rests her body on my chest. I feel my come dripping on my leg. But I don't care....
She pulls herself upright again, take me by the hand and leads me to her bed. We fall asleep in each other's arms.
The next morning I woke up feeling my cock is very sensitive. I couldn't help but smile, recollecting on the events the previous evening. As I looked to my left, expecting to find this gorgeous creature, there was nothing but empty space staring at me. What the fuck! I got out of bed, had a quick shower, picked up my helmet and jacket and closed the door behind me.
My bike was still standing in front of the bar. Its Sunday, the bar won't open today. Fuck fuck. As I approached my bike, I noticed a note on my tank. "Thanks Mister, that was awesome!" Just that... oh man. After pondering what to do and realizing this is what it was, nothing more, I saddled up and headed back home, with a big smile... ;-)