Navigation
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Please help urgent!!
Re: Please help urgent!!
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 2731
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-13 16:40:39

On 2020-03-12 01:14:46 ravip said:
Hi, PVT MSG me, let's exchange numbers, I am sure it is the same guys..

Captain Mostert. He is working with an ex advertiser from this site. The lady in question will send you recorded voice notes of you with her and threaten to report you to esa and interpol. I have experience with interpol so it does not work like this.

The only thing is that they send you the voice notes on email. How stupid us that?

I cannot say the name of the lady because it will be considered free loading.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Please help urgent!!
Re: Please help urgent!!
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-13 18:31:15
Edited: 2020-03-13 18:39:42

I got a call saying they found my number in a dead guy's call log. They need my call log. I told him if he found my number in deceased guy's call log why does he need my call log. I told him to meet me at SAPS and where exactly can I find him. I will come with my lawyer. Told him he can contact Vodacom for my call records cos I delete my call log. At first I blocked him. Then I thought this could be fun....unblock him and lets play around a bit. Never heard from him again. There was no talk of which police station and he most def had never been to any police station in Benoni. He couldn't tell me where to find him. I am in contact with the sector commander for purposes outside this business and he always said if I need to check anybody's credentials I should just call and obviously there was nobody at any station nearby with that name.
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Please help urgent!!
Re: Please help urgent!!
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 605
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-13 20:20:55

Get a burner...
Then you can confidently swear that MF and his family. Get rid of the Sim and harass them from another number.
The amount of fun you can have with been untraceable
Punting pirate
Punting pirate - Re: Please help urgent!!
Re: Please help urgent!!
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Mar 2020
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-13 20:56:21

You got to use a punting phone. Otherwise you're gonna be in a lot of trouble
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Please help urgent!!
Re: Please help urgent!!
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-14 14:48:51

On 2020-03-11 15:46:32 Blades said:
Is it just me or are there more frequent posts about 'cops' or "venues' calling punters trying to blackmail them?

Punting phones with pre rica'd sims are a must these days and secondly, DO NOT call numbers on shady sites like adds africa. They are full of scammers.

I know times are tough, but that promise of a R150 session will just end up costing you a lot of grief.

Especially if you are married.



Anyone on here able to organize Pre-rica'd Sims? I'm sure a few of us will pay a decent price for it.
Gooodguy6969
Gooodguy6969 - Re: Please help urgent!!
Re: Please help urgent!!
Basic Member
Joined:
29 May 2020
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-29 11:21:22

Same things is happening to me
Miami
Miami - Re: Please help urgent!!
Re: Please help urgent!!
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-29 12:21:44

Don't stress about it too much my babe I don't know why they want to scam people or even where do they get all the numbers...

I also had a so called captain, and according to him a drunk guy paid me a visit and when he got back home his wife was missing. So if I want to be ruled out as a suspect I have to send him screenshots of my call log, needless to say I didn't do that and ignored it...

So don't stress about it its just some ugly fool thinking you will fall for his crap
Xoxo
Kensley
Kensley - Re: Please help urgent!!
Re: Please help urgent!!
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 207
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-29 21:05:27

On 2020-03-14 14:48:51 Testaccount said:


Anyone on here able to organize Pre-rica'd Sims? I'm sure a few of us will pay a decent price for it.



The guy that I buy mine from charges like 20rand anyone in Cape Town that wants can get the address from me,I have no issue getting it for those who can't lol then you can just refund me

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.