Navigation
Ranger512
Ranger512 - Re: Loth - recomendations
Re: Loth - recomendations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-05 13:03:00

I believe that sometimes its personal vendetta's that comes out,I've been @ loth for years now,and I still go there on a regular basis,I know if you want the best girls or top girls you need to book a day in advance,that way you'll get them,further more I'm quite the regular so I know the old lady well enough that she tells me a lot of things,she keeps the ladies in order,most of the rooms have new towels as well,and the place really is being upgraded from what I see everytime I go back,as for the showers and blocked drains I honestly haven't experienced that. The old lady has to manage a whole house full of women,I think as men we can understand why she flips a lid sometimes,anyways I'm out,I'll be going back all the time,its one of the best sensual massage places,and I'm comfortable there,the privacy is so intense,I don't bump into anyone else,I get greeted @ the gate,what other places do all of that? Huh?
curioso
curioso - Re: Loth - recomendations
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-05 16:15:19

I'd have to agree with Ranger here.

Although I don't visit the site much since they moved from the Fourways area, it's always a pleasure going back when I am in Sandton. You may have to phone ahead to ensure that you get the right girl, but generally the venue is great and the girls know what they are doing. The only negative for me is the water pressure seems a bit off and results in either freezing cold or scorching hot water.....
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Loth - recomendations
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-05 16:54:26

@ranger .. I have no vendetta against or axe to grind with Lothlorian and tried to be balanced in my comments. I also was a long time visitor to their Fourways venue(s) and Sandton, and there is nothing dramtatically wrong with them, and agree with curisio that they provide a warmer and more client orientated massage service than typical.
garyj
garyj - Re: Loth - recomendations
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-05 23:49:45

Guys i was their last night ,and the place wasnt to shabby ,plenty clean and new towels and the shower was working fine ,booked Ashley and what a bomb she is ,i will return on Saterday and try the other house
swazi1
swazi1 - Re: Loth - recomendations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-06 08:12:13

I was there Thursday (never found my favorite, Ashley! as she always booked by someone!?@) but Tracey good too.Had lots of towels to choose from in the room & great fun. Wish that they had a "scheme", get ten massages get one free!!!!!!! I would be due a few freebies!
See for yourselves........
interdiction1
interdiction1 - Re: Loth - recomendations
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-06 10:27:02

I've been there last week went with Amor; had a great time. Went into room 9 in the old house which had an ensuite shower; and had clean fluffy towels for first shower (pre-massage); and post shower (post-massage). My experiences have been great every time; haven't had a bad experience. Only thing that was interesting was the lady in front screaming at one of the girls at the top of her voice; which I believe is unprofessional; other than that, all good!
LLCOOLJ
LLCOOLJ - Re: Loth - recomendations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-07 09:22:24

I frequent Loth a few times & always gets good service.Clean towels & showers.No rags used for washing cars.Lol.My favourites are Lilly,Nina,Paige & Amore.There's a few Black ladies which are not there anymore.Just a pity.Enjoy guyz.
Main man
Main man - Re: Loth - recomendations
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-09 19:07:05

I was at loth on saturday as well , had a 1:30 with Ashely , I must say the place is good enough its , clean , they can do with bettter showere but good enough, this Ashely girl is amazing, forget full house , u won't think of it coz she takes time to please , I was surprised buy some of her tricks and sensual styles , so stop blowing smoke and just have fun
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loth - recomendations
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-07-11 13:40:09

Happy you guys enjoyed but old, frayed, tiny towels and shitty showers does absolutley nothing for me. The showers are so crap that if you move the handle 1mm the temp changes for the hottest of hosts to the coldest of colds.

Clean fluffy towels? Ha! Show me!

As bad as this is to me, a good massage could make up for it, but can't say anything for that either, other than that it was rushed and way under time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.