Navigation
Qtee
Qtee - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-26 20:53:55

Also visited her sometime last year...and what muff says is absolutely true. Also neva returned again. She was drunk and smelled. Also doesnt look like the photo. Thats def not her.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-02-02 09:54:22

Bruno, what you write was never my experience. I found Diane to be pleasant, clean, smell free and a pleasure to be with!!!
salaciousemily
salaciousemily - Re: Review - Logan - Val-de-grace Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-03 10:19:16

Bruno, I am the photographer of Diane. Sorry Dude, no editing was done to this lady, pictures were taken outside and in natural light. There is no sense in making the girls look better on the photo’s than what they are in real life. Obviously if we Edit the girls they will loose more business. I just crop the pics and load them, don’t have time to edit the photo’s. Only editing I do is when the girl has a tattoo and don’t want to be recognized by family,otherwise just cropping on her Dude, she has no tattoo’s that needed to be edited.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.