Navigation
Ryanstone
Ryanstone - Re: Sandton Playmates
Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-11 08:10:19

By the way, I'm from Namibia and visited Jo'burg for a few days. It so happens that the first lady I contacted were a SP girl. She came out to the hotel and bring some of her friends for friends of mine. And we treated them with respect and got great service from very nice girls. No time rushing (got cash), afterwards went to the SP house and we're treated even better. I'm no trying to fool anyone, I chose the girl I like, treat them well, got want I want (even more), pay the price and enjoy the fun. Maybe I'm from the old school, but i'm happy and thats what I pay for. And I think its just to tell them (Sasha and her girls)that.
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 427
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-11 10:37:36

Yes Ryanstone, us city slickers are just a bunch of cynics and should take your 8 posts on Sandton Playmates at face value, because you know you are from a rural area and just old school like that, good luck in Namibia you rude bastard... I would like to believe that now you are back in Namibia you won't be posting nonsense on the forum anymore ..
dentond
dentond - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-11 16:11:46

Ryanstone... Next thing your going to tell us that Michelle gave you excellent service with no rush.

Listen here, we've become smarter than your bullshit so stop posting under fake accounts because we know who is behind this.

Face it, you have lost a huge chunk of the regular punters in JHB but I'm sure some fools still waste their money on the likes of Michelle, let them go ahead and have fun okay? But no bullshit posts are going to make the wisened up punters return ever again.
here2fku
here2fku - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-24 21:28:54

Whoo heeee, could not help but notice, i see that Michelle seems to have left Sandton Playmates.
Well girls, you having thrown her out, was the best business decision that you could have made.
Perhaps the service is on the way up now ?
here2fku
here2fku - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-26 22:15:43

bump to top .......................................
Biggun
Biggun - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-17 15:29:59

This place may have had a bad rep in the past, but I've had 3 good and 1 bad experience there lately.

I agree that getting rid of Michelle was the best decision ever. I never saw her at SP, but I saw her years ago at a house in Rivonia, and she was useless and exceptionally rude, literally trying to chase me out after 10 minutes.

I saw her new ad since she left SP, in Isando, and I called out of interest, hoping she had improved since the Rivonia days. I asked her if she used to be at SP, she confirmed that she had, and she spent the next 5 minutes of the call running SP down to me, telling me what fakes they were, how the photos weren't real, and that they were clock watchers. I knew this wasn't true because I had seen sex on legs Sasha and had been for a double with Demi and another girl, which was awesome, so I didn't book Michelle, as she is obviously just as shit as ever.

I need to try Sasha....she is smoking hot
Biggun
Biggun - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-17 15:34:05

This place may have had a bad rep in the past, but I've had 3 good and 1 bad experience there lately.

I agree that getting rid of Michelle was the best decision ever. I never saw her at SP, but I saw her years ago at a house in Rivonia, and she was useless and exceptionally rude, literally trying to chase me out after 10 minutes.

I saw her new ad since she left SP, in Isando, and I called out of interest, hoping she had improved since the Rivonia days. I asked her if she used to be at SP, she confirmed that she had, and she spent the next 5 minutes of the call running SP down to me, telling me what fakes they were, how the photos weren't real, and that they were clock watchers. I knew this wasn't true because I had seen sex on legs Sasha and had been for a double with Demi and another girl, which was awesome, so I didn't book Michelle, as she is obviously just as shit as ever.

I need to try Sasha....she is smoking hot

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.