Navigation
Toadie
Toadie - Review - Pablos Midrand
Review - Pablos Midrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-30 12:35:24

Went there last night. Venue pretty okay. Played pool most of the night, while checking out the talent. No entry fee, and the drinks are reasonably priced. R19 for a Brutal Fruit, R15 for brandy, Coke(a Cola)is R11 and R27 for a Red Square.
According to the barlady, Friday nights is not the night to be there. Thursdays are the best, and generally weekdays are better - apparently the girls make a ton of boodle during the week, and take the weekends off. Fees are R500 for half an hour or R600 for the full hour. If you swipe your card, add 10%. Most of the bookings I saw going off were about 20 minutes. Punters have full use of the jacuzzi, and shower facilities are readily available.
There was a good strip show at about 10 or so.

As far as the girls go, this is my review:

1. About 4 white girls. 2 were like seriously huge, the other 2 were overweight with really bad teeth. The sight of a fat belly hanging over a mini skirt just didn't do it for me.

2. 2 white MILFs - Reasonably good bods and very average looks.

3. 2 or 3 black girls. Not attractive and one had an ugly cellulite ass that she was shakin' about.

4. 1 coloured and 1 Indian/mixed girl. The coloured lass was largeish (as in tall and not "slim"). Wasn't going to take my chances to see what it looked like once the clothes were off. The mixed girl didn't rate a second glance.

5. About 6 Thai girls. Attractive to very attractive. None overweight, good bods and sexy for the most part. Most of the visits to the rooms were with them. There is a language problem, and I couldn't get a run down on exactly what service they offer other than fucking.They have no idea what GFE, muffing or OW/OWO is. Probably limited to "we go make fuck" or "I love you long time" (all 20 minutes of it). :-)

I will go back, but more to check out the talent I didn't get to see, and perhaps, to have a shag of note.
Fiddian
Fiddian - Re: Review - Pablos Midrand
Re: Review - Pablos Midrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-03 21:21:27

Thanks Toadie,

It is on my list of places to go to.
Cool909
Cool909 - Re: Review - Pablos Midrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2011-08-05 15:45:35

I have been there and have to agree the Asian WG's looks good only some of them but there was a cleaner that insisted on taking towels while I had my "massage" Crazy !!!
ossles84
ossles84 - Re: Review - Pablos Midrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-18 17:16:45

where abiut is this place
assbonk
assbonk - Re: Review - Pablos Midrand
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-20 07:25:21
Edited: 2012-02-20 07:25:52

Next to Teazers corner Oliphantsfontein Road and Old Johannesburg Road, Midrand.
Jimpel
Jimpel - Re: Review - Pablos Midrand
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-20 16:17:00

Thx Toadie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.