Navigation
maestro75
maestro75 - Tamzin-H/fls
Tamzin-H/fls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-18 10:22:43

Hi there guys, just a quick review of the young lass, tamzin, the pictures do not do her justice she is much prettier then you would think, had a two hour session, the venue (H/fls) was awesome....spotless, very private, tamzin is indeed very young, but very very freindly, a bit inexperienced, but what a body....

BJ-9/10-was an awesome blow...!!
Body-9/10 (i usually havent found much over 6 but she has a nice bod)
sex-7/10- she can improve is a bit young but seems eager to please which counts for a lot.

she is one of my better punts i have had for a long while...!!

drieber
drieber - Re: Tamzin-H/fls
Re: Tamzin-H/fls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-18 10:32:35

Went not long ago and while I agree that she has a nice bod and nice face... I didn't experience the "eager to please" quality you did.

Perhaps you only get proper service when making a 2 hour booking.

Anyway, won't ever book her again... First impressions last for me and she gave me such a shit time the first time I booked her that I doubt I'll wanna see her anytime soon.

Definitely agree that there's potential there, could be a very successful wg with an attitude shift. Mr drieber won't ever be back tho.
drieber
drieber - Re: Tamzin-H/fls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-18 10:37:16

I'd just like to add that I have been with many of Heidi's girls and her girls have always shown me an awesome time! So I don't mean to knock Heidi's agency at all, HF is still a great place to go if you wanna get hooked up with a specific type of a lady.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Tamzin-H/fls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-11 12:40:00

Mixed reviews i see.

Anybody else had the pleasure and willing to share their experience? Might help me make a decision.

Thanks.
SimpleSi
SimpleSi - Re: Tamzin-H/fls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-11 14:52:31

Not that pretty but a good body. Very rushed.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: Tamzin-H/fls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-13 15:42:08

Sad to hear the service is rushed. I might have paid her a visit.
neo007
neo007 - Re: Tamzin-H/fls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-06 00:21:17

i visited Tamzin recently and i must say that i agree with the sentiments above. Tamzin is a young girl with a killer figure, tight ass and firm yummy boobs. She is a decent shag but nothing more - certainly not enough to justify her fee!

While she loves doggy style and having her pussy eaten she does rush. After a first round of 30 minutes she was already making noises of wanting to go claiming to have a really busy life. She was not in the mood to do anything more and barely attempted to make conversation.

All in all - i expected more. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she was a last minute booking and was available at the drop of a hat but still - having been with the likes of the legendary Erotic Andrea, Tamzin has a long way to go in terms of customer oriented attitude.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.