Xtacee
Xtacee - Re: Tamica
Re: Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-07 00:35:55

@Huffs
Hey there. Well Im Tamica's friend so maybe this might not count for much but she's smoking baby. I have seen her in action and all I can say is, the only way you will know is having first hand experience with her.
And as for her specialty, cant really help you there, cos I think she specializes in every department as far as her services goes.
But then again, like I said you dont have to take my word for it. Have a blast...
Mwah!
Regards
X
Huffs
Huffs - Re: Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-07 05:12:17

@ Xtacee..

Thanks for the thought....

How is her place, clean safe ?
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 662
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-07 13:57:59

Huffs, i have just recent put up a review on her and what i thought about her. go to the search and you will find everything in great detail!!
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-11 10:03:51

Hi. I visited her recently. After all of the fantastic comments I was really tempted. Her pictures looked good so I decided to give it a go.
I was really disappointed.
The area is dodgy, the venue is below average, and she is way older than the 28 she advertises. At least 15 years older in my opinion. She does however have a very hot body for an older lady. She has a easy going personality, and had a really good smelling perfume.
She is a real good budget punt, however I was expecting a young tight wg to match her pictures and age description. I know that some of her regulars will be offended, but this is my opinion.
Tamica
Tamica - Re: Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-11 19:39:00

@mrsuperduper
I dnt know wat u saw but you the first person to say such things I do think u need some glasses my pictures gets taken every month and they are not shopped.
So please look carefully and I think seeing most punters did not say what you saying majority rules as that's the thruth.
Thanx
T
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Tamica
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-11 20:58:47

Hi. Nobody said that your pics were photoshopped. I agreed that you have a hot body. You however do not show your face. I did not think that you are 28 yo, but if you are 28, then cool.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.