Navigation
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Re: Curious Question 1
Re: Curious Question 1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 09:26:44

Curious indeed. I love the chats and let them vent and talk. At least I don't charge what a psychiatrist charges and I keep my opinion to myself. And you get a better chance of screwing me before, during and after than you do at the psychiatrist.

And one guarantee I have that a psychiatrist can't give, there is nothing on record and I wouldn't insist you bring in your wife. It is your life after all.
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: Curious Question 1
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 09:27:02

I have heard from many ladies on this site that this happens quite often and how over the years the years they have played the role of psychologist and even saved some marriages.

My respect to you ladies. You offer us your bodies, you listen to our problems and offer us advice

Then you have to contend with the frequent complaints about the apparent high rates and how you should be smarter and offer discounts to improve your business and ensure your survival.

A sensual massage, GFE, and a psychology session for R800-R1000. Where else would you find all this at that price?

We are indebted to you ladies!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Curious Question 1
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-16 09:34:18

Can I tell you guys something women in this industry be it mg or wg are far more better than the normal average lady from the outside world... Society and people may look down upon them but to hell with that these women are the best anytime you need to talk about something go visit a working lady.
BendOver
BendOver - Re: Curious Question 1
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 908
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 09:38:52

Thats a hard one...you book a WG or MG to talk to...no sex or no massage...no hard-on? now I know where the term 'shrink' comes from...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-16 09:40:07

On 2018-07-16 09:34:18 Nawwwtyguy said:
Can I tell you guys something women in this industry be it mg or wg are far more better than the normal average lady from the outside world... Society and people may look down upon them but to hell with that these women are the best anytime you need to talk about something go visit a working lady.

Agreed! Being in'the purple world' has changed my perception of the ladies, much easier to talk to ! The 'ladies out there' are stuck-up and full of themselves and have loads of issues!
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Curious Question 1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 09:41:12

On 2018-07-16 09:23:06 Witboy said:
On 2018-07-16 09:17:26 Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse said: It does happen every now and again..... and I think most of us have the patience to listen and also the life experience to give advise.... to me it's best to have the discussion before the time...... from there I can make him forget about everything even just for a little while and make him feel wanted and special... my clients are more than just "clients"... each one holds a special place in my heart and to me they are like friends and if you need to chat to someone I am always there.....

The more I read your posts, the more I know we will click. I'll definitely be making a booking with you as soon as I'm able to.

Waiting patiently to meet and spoil you ;) xxx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-16 09:53:00

On 2018-07-16 09:41:12 Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse said:

Waiting patiently to meet and spoil you ;) xxx

These weeks need to fly by...
J_69
J_69 - Re: Curious Question 1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 10:28:53

On 2018-07-16 09:26:44 Lady Morticia said:
Curious indeed. I love the chats and let them vent and talk. At least I don't charge what a psychiatrist charges and I keep my opinion to myself. And you get a better chance of screwing me before, during and after than you do at the psychiatrist.

And one guarantee I have that a psychiatrist can't give, there is nothing on record and I wouldn't insist you bring in your wife. It is your life after all.

You are indeed a psychologist of note - hope u get tons of bookings.
J_69
J_69 - Re: Curious Question 1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 10:38:07

On 2018-07-16 09:38:52 BendOver said:
Thats a hard one...you book a WG or MG to talk to...no sex or no massage...no hard-on? now I know where the term 'shrink' comes from...

True that:-)
Im one of that stereotypical dudes who doesn't have emotional conversations wit my partner bcaus its just not the macho thing 2do. However, psychologically, its important for us to speak(vent) about shit that bothers us. So instead of me talkin to a buddy or a therapist, I think it culd be more beneficial chattin to a hot lady who's gonna advise you or at least just listen 2u and then help u 4get about yor shit for a couple of minutes/hours wit sum mindblowin action
Juliette
Juliette - Re: Curious Question 1
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 12:40:50

I form very deep bonds with my clients and 90% of them feel safe to tell me anything!
It also helps to be a good listener, I'm a good listener;-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.