Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Re: Girls on "Available now"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 10:53:47

Sorry that's just what I see on my phone gentleman.
But yes I'm available today. And will be trying to take my last appointment at 5. So will be working till 6.
I'm just stating what I see on my phone under my profile.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Girls on "Available now"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-16 12:10:20

On 2018-07-16 10:17:59 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
I think we underestimate how many calls the women actually get. Yes, not all calls materialize into bookings, but those calls from other guys are what's delaying your call being answered.

I interpret "available now" as I'm available now for you to make an appointment. Not necessarily 'I'm all dressed up with makeup for you to come through in ten minutes'.

If a lady activate the "availability" function she should at least answer her phone. That way I could make an inquiry and if I then want to make a booking for a time that suit us both.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-16 12:26:41
Edited: 2018-07-16 12:26:59

On 2018-07-16 12:10:20 Wors13 said:
On 2018-07-16 10:17:59 YourChunkyFunkiness said: I think we underestimate how many calls the women actually get. Yes, not all calls materialize into bookings, but those calls from other guys are what's delaying your call being answered.

I interpret "available now" as I'm available now for you to make an appointment. Not necessarily 'I'm all dressed up with makeup for you to come through in ten minutes'.
If a lady activate the "availability" function she should at least answer her phone. That way I could make an inquiry and if I then want to make a booking for a time that suit us both.

I agree Wors, but like I said, we underestimate how many calls they get. And generally speaking, getting back to every single missed caller is unlikely.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Girls on "Available now"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-16 13:07:58

@yourchunkyfunkyness - if it so happpens that I miss any calls I always at least send an sms to apologise for missing the call and to confirm that he could call again or send s message

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.