Robust - .... it's like a holiday!
.... it's like a holiday!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 15:21:14
Edited: 2018-07-13 15:25:40

So ... prepare for a ramble.

This afternoon provided me with a fantastic opportunity to have an ESA fantasy fulfilled ... a mfm threesome. Yip, just about every red-blooded males fantasy.

I asked around for some options and got a few. But, dispite the recommendations, I got in contact with a WG who I thought I had visited before and with whom I had a great time and asked her if she provided doubles with anyone. As luck would have it, she did. I checked out their profiles, both had great reviews and delicious bods. So I set up the appointment and waited with great excitement and a bit of foreboding fear.

Finally, the time arrived for the visit and off I went. Got to the venue and was shown through to the room. I didn't wait long for the lovely lasses to arrive.

Oops, turns out it wasn't the WG I had seen before ... oh well the reviews were good so we got the ball rolling. We stripped down and got to business. The encounter was satisfying. They started with a double blow which was excellent. I don't know if it was the combined effort, but I don't suspect that to be the case, but fantastic head, both with different techniques both some of the best head I have ever had. I stripped off their bras and the second WG moved her kisses up my body till we were making out. The combination of one set of lips and tongue invading my mouth and one set of lips and tongue deliciously attacking my cock was adding to the sensory overload.

Then they both went to work down south again. It wasn't long when I felt that ominous stirring in my loins. I called for a timeout, but alas, besides the fact they stopped a couple of seconds later the baby batter was spewing with no stimulation ... aggggg ... (is that orgasm denial?)

Then the ladies thought that must have more than enough for an old man like me but lo and behold ... my soldier was still standing to attention ... whoohooo round 2.

Anyway ... to cut a long story short. After round 2 was done I had a look at my watch ... 30 minutes??? Only 30 minutes!!! My fears came true. Two woman are far to much for me.

So what's the point of this story? Well, after these punting encounters I always get to pondering.

So despite the fact that I had a thoroughly good time, I don't think my fantasy was realised. Why, not? Well certainly aspects of it did but not in entirety. I was expecting a bit of lady love on the side, although admittedly I didn't communicate this (Damn my shyness), also I was hoping to try out some more combinations (Damn my shyness).

Was this the girls error? Probably not, so no marks down in my books.

But here's the kicker for me ... I have done a couple of solo adventure bike trips that I have really enjoyed. But, earlier this year I did one of the routes I had done before with someone else and it was even better than the solo trip that I did. What was the difference? It was mostly the same route and stops so not that. It was the same bike, so not that. It was the company on the trip that made the difference.

So my conclusion is that for my mfm fantasy to be fulfilled I would like to share it with a significant other.

*Sigh* Time to keep on dreaming.
G_Cpt
G_Cpt - Re: .... it's like a holiday!
Re: .... it's like a holiday!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 16:32:00

Was ur fantasy a one female and two males or one male and two females as MfM threesome is not what you described above, sounded more like a MFF threesome
Robust
Robust - Re: .... it's like a holiday!
Re: .... it's like a holiday!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 16:44:04

You are quite correct ... It was an mff ... I'll correct it above.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.