Meg
Meg - Re: What do telephone manners really say about an advertiser
Re: What do telephone manners really say about an advertiser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-13 00:33:32
Edited: 2018-07-13 00:35:18

Unfortunately the deal will only be closed if both are polite and the rates are in the clients budget.

I've learned over the years to have patients with clients.
Yes sometimes I'm busy with a call and then my booking that's on his way is phoning.
Or I can't take calls because I'm already busy.
Or im on the line with another client.

Dont be rude; this men take there time to look through your profile...and his phoning YOU!

Unless he puts you in a position that you feel really uncomfortable or feel degrading or fear for you safety; or messing around with your time and bookings.

Make the information short and sweet and sell the product. ..that's you ladies ;-)
And always sound friendly. Today's enquiry is tomorrow's roof over your head.
J_69
J_69 - Re: What do telephone manners really say about an advertiser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 09:44:51

Professionalism is key, regardless of the WG's day or what she's goin thru, if she wants to work she's gotta be professional, patient and polite with eac new caller. Called a sexy WG the other day whose body and profile made me super horny but her lack of courtesy and her robotic telephone manner made me change my mind
J_69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 09:50:57

Question:
1. how many of u seasoned punters hav received bad telephone manners and decided 2still pay the lady a visit and actually received good service
2. How many of u working girls hav given bad telephone manners sumtimes and actually delivered good service
Meg
Meg - Re: What do telephone manners really say about an advertiser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-13 10:04:38
Edited: 2018-07-13 10:05:26

I've never been rude to ONE client over the phone and all the cliets can vouch for me. It doesn't matter who you are. Even when the clients rude I keep calm.
But then again don't test me when getting into my personal space.
As good as I am...so bad I can get.
J_69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 10:19:15

Thats da right attitude u sexy lady. Obviously you ladies shuldn't be nobody's doormat. But it doea take discipline, I for one never take my personal shit out on any1 else and neither shuld a WG
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: What do telephone manners really say about an advertiser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 746
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-13 10:25:09

A person's personality comes through on a phone call... it's so important as it is the first impression... I love communicating before a booking whether it's with phone calls or pm. It's great getting to know the person that is coming to visit and this is important as it's an intimate moment and not just a daily social meeting....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.