Mila
Mila - Gifts
Gifts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 14:56:56

Question to the girls...
What kind of gifts did you receive from clients? Is it more from regulars or form first time visiter?
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Gifts
Re: Gifts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2211
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 15:08:20

I've gotten a box of Lindt chocolates, bottle wine, biltong, cup of coffee lol, perfume just to name a few

Some are regulars some are new clients
Lady Alexa
Lady Alexa - Re: Gifts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 690
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-12 15:08:27

I get lingerie and chocolate sometimes flowers, id love to get perfume and socks.

Both first time and new

Burfi
Burfi - Re: Gifts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-13 09:24:18
Edited: 2018-07-13 09:24:35

I know this was a question for the girls, but here is a response from a boy:

I never ever give gifts on a first punt. Becoz one just never knows whether its gonna be good punt or real shit one.

I prefer to first build up a rapport with a lady, get in to know her and the type of stuff she likes and/or appreciates.

Usually favourate chocolates, drinks, flowers. If you are single for realzies, and I realy like you a lot, only then I'll buy you your favorite perfume and/or nice gift like a bracelet, handbag or somethin like that on your birthday.

I wont and don't like buying expensive gifts for ladies who are married or have boyfriends. That just makes me feel like a dumb cunt. FB don't lie, lol. Expensive shit is your boyfriend or hubby's responsibility, lol!
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: Gifts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-13 11:31:53

I have received various gifts.

Some from my regular clients and clients I have first met.

Flowers, wine, chocolates and flowers.

I must say I really do not expect gifts from any client. But, it is a nice gesture.

Lady Sade
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Gifts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-13 11:37:16

I recently received a pair of shoes...

Look I love being showered with gifts, I appreciate every single gift from a coffee to perfume...
I don't expect every client, regular or not to buy me gifts, but it is lovely when I feel appreciated
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: Gifts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-13 13:28:51

Flowers, perfumes, lipstiks, chocolates, wine, whisky and coffee. Lol still waiting for a bed....

Just kidding.

Mainly from regulars

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.