YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Negotiating fees
Re: Negotiating fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-05 07:40:03

On 2018-07-05 07:38:53 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Personally, I feel that the old saying, "no romance without finance" applies here. Women are literally allowing men to share the most intimate act with them. I don't see why they should be expected to have to negotiate the price of their bodies with strangers.

No romance without finance!

Milika
Milika - Re: Negotiating fees
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 15:54:53

I think it is okay to ask for a discount if you are a staying for more than 3 hours..I am always willing to negotiate for long bookings..
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Re: Negotiating fees
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 77
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-05 16:29:50

On 2018-07-05 00:35:49 Lordnome2 said:
If you are thinking of an overnight, or a long booking, then a bit of negotiation is in order. I would not expect to pay a girl 8 times her hourly rate for an overnight. Most guys will not be pomping all night - they might hope for a max of 2-4. - and there will be quite a bit of sleep usually. Also, if you have a 2 hour session I would think you might get the second hour at 50%.
Was always surprised when querying for a couple (wife and I) booking that the hourly rate was just doubled. Always seemed a bit unfair..it's not really twice the work, and the same number of minutes being paid for. That annoyed me.

A couple is an hour rate and second person on half rate, same with groups. The more people, the less each pay. Just how it works with me. Overnight is set standard rate, kink or no kink, vaginal or Anal. Unlike the hourly rates. Discount works after the second hour. If you not Satisfied with a quoted price, negotiate.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Negotiating fees
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-06 06:26:03

In my view if one cant afford fees stated technically they don't have spare cash & should not be punting at all in the first place!
This past time is a "luxury"! Give our ladies their full worth (its their bodies) or go DIY!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.