[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiny D - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiny D - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-10-28 15:41:09

Name: Tiny D

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Tiny D's Full Profile]

I was pressed for time, but got a haily mary in the form of a cancelled meeting. This lovely babe was available, within radius and had been on the radar since her profile first popped up earlier this year. Made the call, got all the details in a very friendly and professional manner. In fact I made several follow up phone calls to her to clarify other questions I had forgotten to ask, and each time she was patient and straight to the point.

Arrived at the venue and I was wowed by how tiny, but thick, curvy and intact she is. She's got a pretty face with lovely friendly eyes and an easy care-free laugh. We broke the ice with a chit chat, some compliments from my side and good laughs.

We started with a long slow owo. Her technique is decent but does quite swallow the entire schlong (head and shaft) because she is a tiny person. But she makes up for it by really getting into it and taking care to alternate between the head, shaft and the man-sack. I liked that she even asks you what feels good and what feels uncomfortable. The clincher was that she even asks if you want her to go on for longer. She later mentioned that she likes reading reviews and seeing where to improve. So I think she took note of the previous "short lived owo" comments.

I asked her if we can get the party started because the sight of that body was driving me insane. We got started with a very steamy missionary and this babe can really fuck. Hip movements, legs spread super wide and sometimes she wraps the legs around your bumm to pull you in closer. Sexy moans and sensual touches all over your body as you stroke it deeper. I couldn't delay the backshots for the second round, so I flipped that tiny body over and got the most beautiful sight of that round and brown bootay, with a perfect geometrical arch (face down, ass up). This is where I lost the first round battle. We chilled and had a very nice conversation, then moved on to another hot round. I had read that she's a proper dynamite so I went there equally determined to create a big bang and baby girl matched me pound for pound.

She does not offer nor advertise GFE (no kissing), but I found her quite sensual and passionate. The owo is an extra and positions and rounds are no issue. But best of all she's in a very nice venue in Kempton. It's a lodge and seems fairly new, with excellent facilities and spacious rooms. It's a lodge, so you are bound to see other people around. I wish other girls can all work from there when they are in Kempton Park, because it's much better than all the others.

Thanks babe for helping me clock the 10 year mark with a proper bang!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-10-31 13:59:04

On 2022-10-28 15:41:09 ShadowfaxCool said:

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

I was pressed for time, but got a haily mary in the form of a cancelled meeting. This lovely babe was available, within radius and had been on the radar since her profile first popped up earlier this year. Made the call, got all the details in a very friendly and professional manner. In fact I made several follow up phone calls to her to clarify other questions I had forgotten to ask, and each time she was patient and straight to the point.

Arrived at the venue and I was wowed by how tiny, but thick, curvy and intact she is. She's got a pretty face with lovely friendly eyes and an easy care-free laugh. We broke the ice with a chit chat, some compliments from my side and good laughs.

We started with a long slow owo. Her technique is decent but does quite swallow the entire schlong (head and shaft) because she is a tiny person. But she makes up for it by really getting into it and taking care to alternate between the head, shaft and the man-sack. I liked that she even asks you what feels good and what feels uncomfortable. The clincher was that she even asks if you want her to go on for longer. She later mentioned that she likes reading reviews and seeing where to improve. So I think she took note of the previous "short lived owo" comments.

I asked her if we can get the party started because the sight of that body was driving me insane. We got started with a very steamy missionary and this babe can really fuck. Hip movements, legs spread super wide and sometimes she wraps the legs around your bumm to pull you in closer. Sexy moans and sensual touches all over your body as you stroke it deeper. I couldn't delay the backshots for the second round, so I flipped that tiny body over and got the most beautiful sight of that round and brown bootay, with a perfect geometrical arch (face down, ass up). This is where I lost the first round battle. We chilled and had a very nice conversation, then moved on to another hot round. I had read that she's a proper dynamite so I went there equally determined to create a big bang and baby girl matched me pound for pound.

She does not offer nor advertise GFE (no kissing), but I found her quite sensual and passionate. The owo is an extra and positions and rounds are no issue. But best of all she's in a very nice venue in Kempton. It's a lodge and seems fairly new, with excellent facilities and spacious rooms. It's a lodge, so you are bound to see other people around. I wish other girls can all work from there when they are in Kempton Park, because it's much better than all the others.

Thanks babe for helping me clock the 10 year mark with a proper bang!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

hmmmm ShadowFaxCool you finally got to see the sexy little Dynamite . She is truly unforgettable
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-11-02 11:51:33

On 2022-10-31 13:59:04 Cummingzzz said:

hmmmm ShadowFaxCool you finally got to see the sexy little Dynamite . She is truly unforgettable

Indeed brother, what a dynamite!
benntenn
benntenn - Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-17 07:25:47

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This hottie is gorgeous. i loved spending time with her,it wasnt awkward and the conversation was flowing. i will see her again soon. Her bj is magical.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until benntenn built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
The accountant
The accountant - Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-20 16:42:51

Wow..wow where do i even begin.gents this one wont be in the industry for the long haul so I suggest you cease the opportunity while you still can. Honestly i dont fault her in anything. Girl is beautiful tiny like her name and possesses a very bubly personality. Been eying her for a couple of weeks and this morning decided to make a call and i don’t regret it .actually if it wasn’t for work would have even stayed longer. Kissers and muffers stay away coz she actually makes it clear she dont do that and I actually respected that. Gave me an awesome bare BJ until i told her we can switch to the deed. Oh boy !!she can ride. Very tight down the and she realy gets involved.its my first time reviewing and this one i will be seeing her more often as long as she is available.i also liked our chat about her future plans and how much she cares about looking after her family. She also is very intelligent one thing i picked up😊.those cookie lips drove me wild and the part I liked is when I lifted her around and we banged as she was seating on top of the bathroom sink.. God im getting a boner already. Go check her out yourself gents . A lady like her deserves a gift and a tip pitty I ddnt tip🙈 will be seeing you soon chocolates

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

chubbyD
chubbyD - Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-21 09:56:42

Thanks to these fake police scammers and dissapointing punts ive been off this punting for a while now but yesterday i decided to get back to it, called this gorgeous dinamite first and judging from the call i went there expecting the usual... Pleasant suorise met me at the door. Tiny, petite and young... Her body is exactly as in her profile. Welcoming,and bubbly little somebody who really takes pride in her work. The BJ is something else. She knows when to go hard, pause and found her way around the jungle i have down ther to pay close attention the nuts too. The deed is top notch, definetely on my top 5 list of girls to show me flames. Pussy tight as they come and the cherry on top is just how respectful and pleasant she is before and after the deed. My only regret was visiting her after work and booking so little time. My other regret is not exploring that body long enough to make her cum but today its on. Im going back and she is definetely getting all of me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Scouter8
Scouter8 - Re: Review - Tiny D - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-05 09:43:56

Went to see the Dynamite very late at night. I probably woke her up. The energy is not really there but the girl can give OWO BJ and the girl can ride. For those two I give her 10/10.

I believe she still has more to offer… I will sure return.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

t.p apache
t.p apache - Re: Review - Tiny D - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-22 06:18:14

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

She is definitely worth every penny. A1 class. The only thing i would change is if i can have her forever. The blowjob is 10/10 the kind of blowjob that makes you want to come inside her mouth.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.