Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rude WG
Re: Rude WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:43:47

On 2021-05-20 20:38:33 Le Belle said:
I've been quite rude on occasion.

For example, someone messsaged: Do you have white or black b###es? How much for the b###?

So I responded: No b####es, your mom doesn't work here.

Him: Poes.

Me: Your dad doesnt work here either.

(I was immature, I know!).

XoXo

Reciprocating isn't being rude IMO. Plus he walked right into those quips. Probably some kiddie bored at home.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Rude WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1112
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:08:23

On 2021-05-20 19:36:33 NoWhiteKnight said:
What's wrong with asking for Coke? Vampirezn asks all the time and most times the wgs offer Coke Zero, even your Shakira said she'd give him Coke and she won't even do FH or oral. Let the guys quench their thirst.

Is that you M3Q?

Saw what I did there?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:11:37

On 2021-05-20 21:08:23 vampirezn said:
On 2021-05-20 19:36:33 NoWhiteKnight said: What's wrong with asking for Coke? Vampirezn asks all the time and most times the wgs offer Coke Zero, even your Shakira said she'd give him Coke and she won't even do FH or oral. Let the guys quench their thirst.

Is that you M3Q?

Saw what I did there?

Haha. You figured it out as well? :) nice to have you back sir.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Rude WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1681
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:18:13

I'm stoned and even I figured it out.

Nice username btw haha!
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Rude WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1682
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:21:14
Edited: 2021-05-20 21:22:32

I would probably come back as 'noLapDog'.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:35:09

I am personal friends with a WG and I have heard while clients phone her. So many guys are just plain fuctup when she explains her rates and conditions. No wonder some WG snap at clients when they make stupid comments.
You have no idea what some guys say to the girls...
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Rude WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 22:10:46

No wgs would tell a client to F off with no good reasons unless if she has your number saved under a no pitch up or something like that . Specially under this time of covid19 and winter time . Just saying ....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 23:01:42

You'd be surprised what punters deal with sometimes.

You may be reasonable but it doesn't mean all WGs are.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Rude WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 247
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 05:08:54
Edited: 2021-05-21 05:42:31

When spoken to in a disrespectful manner and
when the conversation begins like this, "I wanna come now, what's/send me your location", are rude in itself, its to be expected that I'm gonna be rude back.
Client told me on WhatsApp I'm rude because I didn't greet first, just asked "How can I help you?" in reply to his "Good morning" which is how I reply to all the one/two words texts. Now I greet first..
However there has been times that I'm in a bad mood, I've caught myself being rude when the punter didn't deserve it and I apologise for that.
Clients deserve to be spoken to in a friendly manner, no matter what mood we are in. Unless provoked, there is no need to be rude.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Rude WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5508
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 06:25:41
Edited: 2021-05-21 07:02:03

I have had to change my approach on a voice call or whatsapp. So I just include my greeting in my info message. I have found that sometimes a whatsapp chat just goes on forever and an hour later the nitty gritty still hasnt been discussed. (Not that we have been going back and forth for an hour.It may be 4 messages over an hour).
So I have an automatic business response followed by the service info. Yes, some people don't like that but the majority prefer me getting straight to the point.
A small percentahe feel I am too serious and yes, when it comes to my money, I am serious.
I will very seldom tell someone to fuck off. If I do its for reasons stated by SS. Or things like 'what are you wearing', 'whats your fvourite position?, or similar. It takes a lot to get me swearing. Most of the time its a combination of all Ss's points in one call. I don't get as much wanker calls since using whatsapp.I simply block when I see the direction the chat is going.
I hardly need to tell someone to fuck off these days. I also think I have mellowed a lot. I have found that many ladies in the business are just too highly strung for their own good. I was one of them. You get so worked up and it takes one person to say or ask something that you think is dumb and You fly off the handle. As I have aged in the trade I find I get a lot less stupid/ wanker enquiries than my younger compadres. Sometimes I think I must have been pretty rude a few years ago.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.